With all teaching and learning moving online, perhaps unsurprisingly we have seen a massive increase in usage of all FLO systems.
Here are some of the highlights:
- FLO is seeing approximately 20% increase in page views in 2020 compared to the same time last year. This is great news, as it highlights just how much we were already using FLO to support learning and teaching.
- Kaltura content (video) is being viewed approximately three times more in 2020 compared to 2019 with a fivefold increase in the amount of content being uploaded compared to the same time last year.
- Collaborate usage continues to show massive growth, with usage this year being between twenty and fifty times greater than the same time last year.
- Lecture capture has seen growth in on-demand views, with accesses from three to seven times more unique IPs compared to the same time last year, and the number of live stream views has increased by ten to fifty times as lectures move online.
Issues with older Browser and iOS versions
- In order to get the best possible experience using FLO, please make sure you update to the latest version of your operating system and browser.
- We’re seeing some issues with older versions of Safari Browsers and iOS, so please make sure you have updated to the latest version (13.x) if your device supports it.