This year’s conference will be held virtually due to the ongoing COVID-19 situation and the financial situation Australian universities are experiencing this year.
Organised by University of New England, Armidale NSW.
Call for papers is now open until 6 July 2020.
Visit conference submission page. Themes include:
- Transforming assessment
- Learning analytics, big data and AI
- Learning design
- Open education and digital equity
- Business education
- Continuing professional learning
- Next generation learning environments
- Student success and progression