The teams across CILT have been busy developing a range of new Tip sheets to support you in your teaching for semester 2. Given the increased focus on teaching online and the need to ensure our students who remain off-shore or interstate continue to receive quality teaching, the latest tip sheets focus on ways of effectively using the FLO ecosystem, teaching students who are offshore and/or creating digital content.
- Tip sheet – Communication, interaction and collaboration tools in FLO
- Tip sheet – Engaging students in a synchronous session
- Tip sheet – Using online teaching tools to optimise face-to-face time
- Tip sheet – Managing FLO for students in different time zones
- Tip sheet – Teaching offshore students online
- Tip sheet – Using captions and transcripts
- Tip sheet – Using FLO to check students’ understanding
- Tip sheet – Design principles for creating engaging digital content
The Learning and Teaching site provides the complete list of Good Practice Guides and Tip sheets
Bookmark it today!