Student Management is the system used by Flinders to administer and manage student information, used by University staff and students to:
- Record student details.
- Gain admission to courses.
- Enrol in topics.
- Register for classes.
- Raise fees.
- Receipt payments.
- Record results.
- Perform other student and University related processes.
InPlace is the system used to manage student placements, mainly by staff who support Work Integrated Learning (WIL) (aka placements) to:
- Request placements from organisations.
- Manage the responses to requests for placements.
- Allocate students to placements.
- Notify students of placements.
- Co-ordinate and manage other placement related processes.
Students use InPlace to access, view and manage their placement information for the topics they are enrolled in that have a placement requirement.