Earlier this year, Digital Student and Teaching Services in partnership with Education Scheduling Services piloted a new way for MD students to access and view their timetable information – MD Timetable.
We asked 2nd – 4th year students how their experience in MD Timetable compares to how they used to access timetable information in the past, and 1st year students what they think of MD Timetable in general.
1st year student feedback:
- 73% of people agree or strongly agree that they received adequate information about how to access and view my timetable
- 87% agree or strongly agree that MD timetable displays their timetable in a meaningful way.
- 100% of people agree or strongly agree it is now easier to find class and timetable information
“Love the fact that we can import that in our calendar app. I never go to website to check timetable because it’s always in front of me in the calendar app” – 1st year MD student.
2nd – 4th year student feedback:
- 56% of students suggest MD timetable displays timetable information in a more meaningful way compared to previous years
- 53% of students rate MD Timetable as a lot easier to find class and timetable information compared to previous years
- 53% of students rate MD Timetable as a much better way of accessing and viewing their timetable compared to previous years.
“It has been very good overall, and I like that it’s personalised” – MD Student.
“Great for exporting to outlook calendar” – MD Student.
As a result of the success of the implementation, a Capital Investment Project bid is currently being developed to roll out the application to the rest of the student body.