The Enhanced Admissions module within the Student Management System, went live at Flinders University on 3 May.
Improving the student experience
This new module introduces many new benefits for both our current students and prospective students who apply to study with Flinders University via our online application portal, that is, those applicants who do not apply via SATAC or StudyLink. Benefits for these applicants include:
- A single application for prospective domestic students applying for both HDR candidature and a scholarships. Previously, students were required to apply separately for each
- The ability to apply for multiple courses in a single application
- A more contemporary application portal including an intuitive mobile friendly user interface
Benefits for staff
Staff responsible for the processing of direct applications can now experience a modern interface. Benefits for staff include:
- System managed workflow
- Improved visibility of application assessment statuses
- Improved reporting
- Future-proofing for short course and non-award applications
- A platform for continuous improvements.
If you have any questions or feedback, please feel free to contact the Project Manager, Anna Jessep.