IDS and Student Experience are very excited to announce that Compass went live on Monday, 17 May. In the first three days of going live, more than 2,000 students have visited the page. Feedback has been overwhelmingly positive with around 85% of users stating they would be highly likely to return to Compass.
A ‘one-stop shop’ online experience, Compass provides easy, mobile-friendly access to university systems, and personal and study information students use regularly, such as:
- Timetable with weekly, daily and list views, type of class and location details
- FAN and student ID
- Course information with links to the course rule and the Student System
- Topic information including census dates, Topic Coordinator details, links to take students directly to their FLO topic and completed topics and grades information
- GPA with option to show/hide
- Customisable ‘My systems’ bar
- Links to new College webpages
Students and staff can log in to Compass either by using the log-in button on the student website, directly at students.flinders.edu.au/compass, or via the Compass chiclet on Okta (students only). Staff who log in to Compass will not have any student-specific information displayed, such as timetable or course information, unless they are also a student at Flinders.