This is a great opportunity to find out what our star students are up to and hear about the research being conducted across FHMRI cancer.
- 11:00-noon: Jessica Thomas (Supervisor: Professor Paul Ward) ‘Alcohol intake and breast cancer in Australian women: a breast cancer prevention project’
- noon-1:00pm: Jin Hua (Supervisor: Emeritus Professor Greg Barritt) ‘Molecular Biosciences’ (Join Microsoft Teams Meeting)
- 1:30-2:30: Anorwarul Islam (Supervisor: Dr Stephen Gregory) ‘Metabolic effects of aneuploidy and their relevance to neurodegeneration’
- 2:30-3:30: Reegan Knowles (Supervisor: Professor Bogda Koczwara) ‘Cancer survivorship’
- 3:30-4:30: Jai Meyers (Supervisor: Associate Professor Robyn Meech) ‘Molecular Pharmacology and Cancer’
When: Thursday 29 October
Where: Lecture theatre 1 Flinders Medical Centre or by VC link