The Sax Institute is an independent, not‑for‑profit organisation that improves health and wellbeing by driving better use of evidence in policies, programs and services. The Institute works with governments, health organisations, research organisations and a network of experts nationwide to analyse policy problems and find the best evidence‑based solutions. For more information on the Sax Institute and its member organisations please go to: www.saxinstitute.org.au
FHMRI are excited to be joining the Sax Institute as a member organisation. Membership provides many benefits including:
- The Sax Forum, which connects Members with each other and the Institute to collaborate on initiatives of shared interest
- Apply for our annual Research Action Awards that recognise researchers whose work has positively impacted policy or practice
- Influence the initiatives developed through the Sax Forum and other activities of the Institute
- Access advice and tools for working with policy agencies
- Use the Sax Institute office located in Glebe, adjacent to Sydney’s CBD when visiting Sydney.
The key contact for FHMRI’s Sax Institute membership will be Professor Billie Bonevski – email@example.com