The Medical Device Research Institute (MDRI) invites staff to attend a seminar by Dr Noel Chambers, CEO of the National Foundation for Medical Research and Innovation (NFMRI), on 22 March 2018.
The NFMRI aims to benefit humankind through the prevention and eradication of diseases.
The Foundation offers research grants and seeks to partner with biomedical researchers to identify, evaluate and support innovative and high quality research
projects with identified impact objectives.
Dr Chambers’ presentation will address:
- the purpose and objectives of NFMRI
- the funding ecosystem, including innovation and translation pathways
- methods to successfully engage with industry, venture capital and big pharma
- practical strategies for approaching funding bodies
- highlights from some of NFMRI’s current success stories
- Q&As from the audience
When: 2.00pm, Thursday 22 March 2018
Where: Lecture Theatre 2, Flinders at Tonsley, 1284 South Road, Clovelly Park