The refurbishment of rooms 0006, 0007 and 0008 (Lecture Theatre) in Physical Sciences is now complete and features high speed WiFi and a range of interactive technologies to assist teaching and learning.
The upgraded teaching spaces offer:
- Interactive technologies where students and facilitators can share screens from laptops, tablets or phones
- Collaborative new software enabling facilitators to run informal polls and allowing students to ask written questions using their own devices
- Throwable microphones enabling even greater student interaction and engagement
- High speed WiFi, power points and USB charging points
- Views of the lake and plenty of natural light
- East-west connectivity to the lake path
- Modern outdoor furniture and landscaping
Rooms 0006 and 0007 fit 30 people each comfortably, while the two-tiered collaborative lecture theatre (room 0008) accommodates 90 people.
Staff and students who haven’t seen these exciting new refurbishments yet are encouraged to head to Anchor Court for a look.