Inspiring Research is making way for a new platform, ResearchLink, which is sharing research-focused opportunities and communications with Flinders’ research community.
ResearchLink is the single go-to platform for all opportunities related to research, and aims to elevate, activate and communicate research opportunities. It is continuously updated with new content.
ResearchLink is now live, with the last issue of Inspiring Research scheduled for distribution this week. Accessible via the OKTA dashboard, the platform has strong filtering functions so that once preferences are customised, articles of personal interest and relevance customised to the user are displayed.
A powerful keyword search also allows articles to be quickly retrieved. A calendar and countdown features on each article, flagging key dates to access, action and realise opportunities.
ResearchLink sorts articles into four categories:
- Funding – research funding opportunities, can be filtered based on funding type
- Career development – career development opportunities
- Information hub – news and details of changes to the research landscape, both internal and external to the University
- Uplifting research – news and details of Flinders’ major projects that are facilitating research
Other key pages include:
- Useful resources – with links to Flinders University’s research webpages and policies.
- Associations – The University has corporate memberships with a number of associations which are linked here, including funding opportunities.
All partners in research support across Flinders University’s research ecosystem can use this platform to communicate research-specific opportunities and information.
Editorial management sits with the RDS training, development and communications team – please contact email@example.com for more information.