The Southern Adelaide Local Health Network (SALHN) is bringing a Mobile COVID-19 Vaccination Clinic to Flinders University in November.
First dose Pfizer vaccination appointments will be available on the following dates:
- Wednesday 3 November, 1.30pm-5.30pm (second dose on Wednesday 24 November)
- Wednesday 17 November, 9.30am-3.30pm (second dose on Wednesday 8 December)
Please ensure you are available on both the first and second dose dates listed above, as you will need to book both at the same time.
The SALHN Pop-Up Vaccination Clinic will be located at Flinders Connect, in the Central Library at Bedford Park.
Book your appointment now by clicking here if you:
- Are aged 16 years and older
- Have not had a COVID-19 vaccination
- Have not had another other immunisation within 7 days
- Do not have a past medical history that puts you at risk of a vaccine*
*If you are unsure, please check with your doctor.