Monday 15 May, 1:00pm – 4:00pm
BEDFORD PARK: FMC Level 5, Collaborative Teaching Space, formerly Lecture Theatre 3
DARWIN: Larrakia Room, Ground Floor, RDH Campus Building
ONLINE: Microsoft Teams (link provided upon registration)
Inviting staff, Academic Status holders and clinicians who teach, or are interested in teaching, Flinders medical students to:
- Learn about the MD Year 3 Objective Structured Clinical Exam (OSCE)
- Build our skills in clinical case writing for the MD OSCE
- Develop the repository of cases for robust assessment of Flinders medical students
- Network with academic and clinical colleagues
1:00pm – Networking lunch
1:30pm – Welcome – Dr Michal Wozniak and Dr Anthony Khoo
1:40pm – Introducing OSCE ‘domains’ and moderation – Professor Lambert Schuwirth
2:10pm – Examining an OSCE station – Dr Liz Beare
2:40pm – Case writing and review workshop
3:45pm – Wrap up and next steps
4:00pm – Close
- Catering provided, please advise dietary requirements when you register
- Certificates of participation will be provided for CPD purposes
- Clinical cases developed in the workshop will be refined for use in student assessments.
- Please bring a draft case (or idea) and your own electronic device. Wifi will be available.
Novice to expert case writers and examiners are welcome.
Please consider sharing this invitation with colleagues who may be interested.
Contact the Clinician Support Team with questions and feedback; email@example.com