The Library offers a service for patrons using their card to print and photocopy.
As well as using our Recharge machines in the Library, you can now add money to your card online using a Credit or Debit Card.
No more hassles with coins, notes or finding the right change! It’s quick, easy, secure and you can do it all with your FAN and password.
It’s easy – just start at iFlinders and follow these instructions:
- Log into iFlinders and click on ”Print Card” on the right side of the screen
- Logon to your “Print Card” account using your FAN and password
- You will then see a summary of your printing history and account balance.
- To add money to your card from your Credit or Debit Card account, click on “Add Credit” on the menu on the left.
- Select the amount of money you wish to add ($10, $15, $20 etc) and then click continue.
- You will be asked to enter your credit card details. Follow the instructions to complete the transaction.
- Receipts can be sent to your nominated email address
Print Card will also allow you to check your printing expenditure and balance. In addition you can check the environmental impact of your printing & photocopying, as measured in trees, carbon and energy. For refund/finance issues/queries regarding the PrintCard system please contact Ashton Claridge.