The library has thousands of eBook titles conveniently available online anytime, anywhere! Individual titles are available via FindIt@Flinders or you can browse or search collections relevant to your subject area including;
- The Palgrave eBook collection has over 9,500 titles in the Humanities, the Social Sciences and Business and their eBooks are available in collections organised by year of publication and by discipline.
- The IEEE eBook collection is available via the IEEE Xplore digital library. The eBooks collection spans numerous content areas, including Bioengineering, Power & Energy, and Communication technologies, among other growing areas of research.
- The Springer collection includes subject areas such as Biomedical and life sciences, Chemistry and Materials Science, Computer Science, Earth and Environmental Science, Humanities, Social Science and Law and Medicine.
- The Elsevier Science Direct collection includes Biochemistry, Genetics and Molecular Biology, Computer Science, Engineering, Immunology and Microbiology, Media Technology, Business, Management, Hospitality and Tourism, Environmental Science, Neuroscience, Psychology, Energy and Clinical Medicine.
- The Wiley ebook collection includes many subject areas – Anthropology and Archaeology, Aquaculture and Fisheries, Clinical Psychology, Ecology, Environmental Engineering, Evidence Based Medicine, Nursing, History, Language and Linguistics, Literature, Sociology, Media, Communication and Cultural Studies and more. Once you have chosen a subject area, click the ‘view all products in …’ link and then use the filter on the right hand side of the page to limit by books.
- The Project Muse collection contains over 2000 humanities and social sciences ebooks from scholarly publishers, these titles are currently only available via the Project Muse eBooks database.