Flinders University supports Open Access through the Flinders Academic Commons. If you’re looking to publish your research findings, think ‘Open’ and talk to the eResearch team at eResearch@flinders.edu.au.
Looking to publish your research findings? Maybe make a name for yourself in your field of expertise? Think ‘Open’! Open Access is the way to go to make your research and datasets freely available without passwords or paywalls – so everybody gets to see it, fair and square.
- Greater exposure for your work
- Higher citation rates
- Practitioners can apply your findings
- Possible collaborators can link up with you
- No more reinventing the wheel
Plus, if you place your work in the Flinders Academic Commons…
- Your work is more easily found by Google and Google Scholar, ranking higher in search results
- Your work is given a permanent URL, which you can disseminate easily through social media, add to your publications list or bibliographies
- Your work is securely archived for the long term
So think ‘Open’ and talk to the eResearch team at eResearch@flinders.edu.au today.