Flinders Library #examorama event is designed to support Flinders students during swot vac and exams (12th – 29th June).
Over these dates Central Library have extended opening hours with staff available until 9pm each night including weekends. There will be freebies and activities at each branch to help you relax and take a break including:
• Free tea, coffee and hot chocolate in the evenings
• Free fruit in the evenings
• Free cup-a-soup in the evenings
• Free lollies
• Free massage session at Medical
• Free yoga session at Central
• Free meditation session at Sturt
• Chill-out spaces with plants, deck chairs and puzzles
• A chance to win a stationery pack
The Library – Central, Sturt, Medical – is the place to come to revise, relax and ready yourself for exams!
Don’t forget to follow the Library #Examorama on our Facebook or Twitter pages to keep up with everything happening in the library!