The library is running its biennial Satisfaction Survey from Monday 6 to Sunday 19 May.
Improvements to library services in response to previous surveys include:
- 24/7 student study area on entry level 1 of Central Library
- Increased accessibility to resources with investment in new eJournals and major eBook collections
- Additional power points in Central and Sturt Libraries
- Increased public space at the Medical Library with the construction of a more compact staff work area
- New eReadings system (Leganto)
All responses are anonymous, and survey data is used to directly shape many of the services we provide to you. This survey also allows us to benchmark our performance against other university libraries. Help us improve our services, resources and spaces by completing the survey: https://libraryflin.flinders.edu.au/library-satisfaction-survey.
We are especially grateful to students who respond to our survey. Students may enter the draw to win an Australia Post Gift Card: Grand prize of $500; seven minor prizes of $100 each.
Promoter is Flinders University, Sturt Road, Bedford Park SA 5052. One prize draw will be conducted on Monday 27 May at the Insync Head Office, Level 7, 91 William Street, Melbourne VIC. Participants will be notified of the results of the completion draw via Flinders library website and Facebook page by Friday 31 May. View the full Terms and Conditions – https://libraryflin.flinders.edu.au/.