Pawsey Adelaide based training (18-19 July 2019)
The Pawsey Supercomputing Centre fosters and promotes scientific and technological innovation through the provision of supercomputing, data and visualisation services to the research community, commercial organisations and government agencies. In 2009, the organisation was charged with establishing and operating the $80 million Pawsey Centre by the Australian government.
In July, Pawsey Supercomputing Centre will offer the following short courses
· Introduction to Pawsey 9:00 – 9:30 Thursday 18th July
· Introduction to Unix 9:30 – 12:00 Thursday 18th July
· Introductory Supercomputing 13:00 – 16:00 Thursday 18th July
· Nimbus Research Cloud training 9:00 – 12:00 Friday 19th July
· Intermediate Supercomputing 13:00 – 16:00 Friday 19th July
Courses are delivered in a face to face classroom style.
Attendees are expected to bring and work on their own laptops. Staff from the Supercomputing Team will be facilitating so you can meet and chat with them.
Venue: Barr Smith Library University of Adelaide
· Attendees are expected to bring their laptops for the sessions.
· Courses are free of charge and open to all, however places are limited so please register if you want to attend.
· Light refreshments will be provided on each day.
· Confirmation of attendance will be required at least 1 week prior to the event.
Register Here: https://pawsey.org.au/event/pawsey-training-adelaide-18-19-july-2019/. If you have any queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.