These awards, offered over the forthcoming summer vacation period, enable recipients to have a ‘hands-on’ learning experience in FHMRI’s supportive research environment.
The scholarships are offered for 4-6 weeks at $250 per week and are to be undertaken during the summer vacation period from November 2022 to early March 2023 at a mutually agreed time between the student and supervisor.
How to apply
- Supervisors with potential projects can be found in this e-booklet. Consider which projects most interest you and email the supervisor/s to arrange a time to discuss further. You can use this email template to start the conversation, click here to download.
- Applicants are encouraged to discuss opportunities with multiple prospective supervisors prior to applying, to evaluate which research project will be most suitable. However, students may only submit one application with one supervisor nominated.
- Once you have confirmed a potential supervisor, obtain written agreement from that supervisor that they are willing to host you, including start date and the number of weeks the scholarship will go for.
- Apply, before 14 October, using the application form here.
- Guidelines and further information can be found here.
Applications open 19 September 2022 and close 14 October 2022.
For student application enquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
****Staff are encouraged to promote this opportunity to relevant students.****