Hello everyone!

Hello everyone! I’m Yentl. This is the first time I write a blog.  I am an exchange student from The University of Hong Kong (HKU) . I come here to study for 1 semester. My major is Nutrition. I will share as much as I can with all of you. Feel free to ask any questions if you want to know anything about Hong Kong =)

Last week was the orientation week. It’s really fun and I grabbed a lot of free drinks and delicious food there. I went there with my exchange buddy who is also from HKU. We live together in a shared house. The orientation was totally different from HK. The style of orientation is a 3 days 2 nights camp in HK. So we can meet a lot of friends and become close in a short period of time. However, I found it quite difficult to meet new friends in Flinders O week. Maybe I can meet new friends during lectures! If you are taking a nutrition course, come and say Hi to me =)

We took a nice photo in photobooth!

Inbound Student Blogs Student Exchange 101

One thought on “Hello everyone!

1. Hi Yentl, I hope you are enjoying Australia and Flinders so far! I’m a student from Flinders and would love to meet you and your friend on campus one day. If you like you can email me drap0038@flinders.edu.au or comment back on here 🙂 I am on campus Tuesdays and Fridays.