Time flies

Where did May go? I don’t know. I don’t know where to start ! Between classes, assignments, sunday markets, weekend camping trips, and volleyball 4 times a week, I got a proper routine going on, I feel like I am definitely part of Adelaide. I’ve made some local friends, which is the best way to get to know the city, and all of it’s hidden gems. On mondays I have really enjoyed going to a local pub for open mic live music, the bands there are fantastic! I’ll admit, after my first month here I thought I had seen all of Adelaide, but know I feel like I am running out of time, Adelaide truly has SO much to offer. One of my highlights was driving around the McLaren valley for wine tasting, the region is truly beautiful and the wine is world class. Another highlight for me was the Australia vs. Italy volleyball game, great atmosphere and great company. June so far has been hectic with school work, but I have great plans coming up, such as a AFL Crows game, a 25th anniversary of the team! Looking forwards to what the remaining time of my exchange has in store.

IMG_1232 IMG_1107 IMG_1191

Inbound Student Blogs Student Exchange 101