Final Week at Flinders

IMG-20151017-WA0012

The last week at Flinders has finally begun! Just one more week of studying for my exams and then I’ll be free for a good 2 months. I only have two exams and they are both right at the beginning of the exam week fortunately so I still have about a week and a half to relax in Adelaide before I get on the plane to Cairns for my road trip down the east coast. Although I’m sad that my time in Adelaide is coming to an end I am also incredibly excited for all the amazing things that are still coming my way. It’s also nice to finally have my well-deserved summer break since I didn’t have summer holiday before I came to Australia. It’s been heaps of fun though, it didn’t feel like school for the most part fortunately. I will miss all the people that I met in Adelaide very much, but I am sure that we shall still see each other in the future. I have made some really good friends here and we will surely stay in touch even when we are all back home. I will definitely miss the relaxed atmosphere here though. It’s not going to be this nice and easy back home and I will probably have a hard time getting in my rhythm of studying again. But for now I don’t really care, I just want to be done with my exams, have some goon and chill on the beach. Just 5 more days to go.

Inbound Student Blogs Student Exchange 101