Counting Down the Days

I can’t believe there is less than a month away before I leave to study for 3 weeks at the National University of Malaysia. Although I am incredibly excited for what is to come, I do not believe I have properly considered how much I still have to prepare before I leave. With Christmas just around the corner and having planned for a small road trip for New Years, I have not exactly had time to sit down and iron out all the smaller details for Malaysia.

Before departing though I have a list of things I think are necessary to complete. Although I have done a fair amount of research into all the tourist destination and the “must see things” and “must do things” in Malaysia, I want to create my own personal list of things I must do while over there as to make sure I seize this opportunity to its fullest extent. I also wish to have a catch up with the rest of the group before we all leave as I feel it would be a nice bonding experience and would give us all a chance to get to know each other. I also need to inquire into what type of project/study I’ll be undertaking while I am over in Malaysia as I would like to try and familiarise myself with the subject as much as possible before commencing.

Nevertheless, I am extremely excited for this big adventure to begin and I am counting down the days.

Rachel Kowalski,  Bachelor of Information Technology (Digital Media) student, participated in “Investigating the history, culture, politics, and science and technology capability of  Malaysia” in January 2017 

View from the top station of the Langkawi Cable Car
Langkawi Geoforest Park
Exploring Melaka
Batu Caves
Attending a traditional Malaysian Wedding
Group photo in front of UKM