From Monday 8 April, a new physiotherapy student clinic will open at Flinders University offering $10 appointments to staff, students and the broader community. The clinic will be staffed by students of the Master of Physiotherapy Program, supervised by expert Flinders University physiotherapy team staff.
The clinic will provide valuable practical experience for students while delivering quality physiotherapy services at a very low cost, operating from consulting rooms at Flinders Vision.
Student clinic services:
- comprehensive physiotherapy assessment and management
- pain and injury management
- postural assessment and postural pain management
- sports analysis, risk identification and injury management
- post-operative, orthopaedic management
- exercise advice, prescription, monitoring and progression
When: Monday to Thursday (from 8 April 2019 onwards)
Where: Flinders Vision, Flinders University Sturt Campus (adjacent car park 13. See map)
Appointments can be made by calling 7221 8700 between 9am – 5pm, Monday to Friday.
Please note that no rebates are available for this service