Matt Corby is playing his only South Australian concert right here at Flinders University’s Bedford Park campus on Tuesday 9 April.
During the set up and show, there will be some minor interruptions on campus that students should be aware of. See below for details.
*Please note the Library and study space in the Student Hub will remain open at all times.
Monday 8 April 2019
- 8.30am onwards: stage set up in the Plaza.
During stage set up, there will be some areas of the Plaza that are inaccessible to students and staff. These will be clearly identified.
Tuesday 9 April 2019 (concert day)
- 4:00pm to 6:00pm: sound check
- 6:00pm: access to the concert area will close to staff and students
- 7:00pm: gates open for concert
- 7:00pm to 11:00pm: concert.
During the sound check and concert there will be noise disruption, and access to some areas of the Bedford Park campus will be restricted.
Please note the following changes for the evening:
- Access to student study spaces including the Library, Flinders Connect and the level 1 FUSA area will be via the Registry Road entrance only.
- Access to the Plaza and Library from the Flinders Laneway will not be possible.
- Access to the Tavern will be restricted to event attendees only.
- Access to the student kitchen on the ground floor of the Student Hub will remain open.
- It may be difficult to access parking close to the Student Hub during the event. As an alternative, the Sturt Library and Gus Fraenkel Medical Library will be open until 9pm on Tuesday evening.
We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause. Normal access to the Student Hub and Library will resume after the event, at midnight.
Tickets still available
Tickets to Matt Corby’s show are still on sale. Enter the promo code RAINBOW to receive your student discount and grab a ticket for $59.90. Buy tickets.