In 2016, the creation of the Student Hub and Plaza went a significant way to enhance the student experience and improve our ability to service and support students. From this week, we further realise this vision to consolidate more student services at the heart of our campus.
The new home for Flinders International is now officially open for business on level 1 of the Professional Services Building (upstairs in the Hub, next to FUSA at the Registry Road end).
Flinders International provides a range of student services including:
- Course information and assistance with application and admission requirements for prospective international students.
- Support and services for current Flinders international students spanning study and social life, as well as appropriate referral to services on campus and within the local community.
- Information and support for all Flinders students seeking an international experience as a part of their studies through the Learn Without Borders program.
This new space is a ‘one stop’ shop for all students seeking these services adjacent to, and accessible from, the Hub. This will help students to find their way to us – prior to this Flinders International services were spread over a number of different, dislocated areas.
This project has delivered a multi-faceted and interdependent program of works to create:
- A single, prominent, Flinders International student service space at the heart of the campus
- A single, purpose built, welcoming, friendly service desk for Flinders International with support staff located in close proximity.
The new home of Flinders International significantly improves our service experience. It enables students to better access services and support within close proximity at the heart of the campus – and access Flinders Connect, the Central Library, FUSA, study areas, retail and social services.
We’d love you to visit us in our new location and look forward to showing you our new space.