The semester 2, 2019 exams take place between 9 November to 23 November. Below provides you with information on what to do if you are unable to attend an exam because you are unwell.
If you are unwell:
- You may apply for deferred assessment based on medical and/or compassionate grounds; or
- If you are unable to complete an exam due to medical or compassionate reasons, please report to the Chief Examination Supervisor before leaving the examination room.
- Lodge an application for a deferred assessment with your College no later than three business days after the exam.
- Attach a medical certificate to certify that you were unwell to sit for the exam.
- Make sure that the medical certificate is dated on the same day as the exam that you were unable to sit for.
Deferred exams information
- If you have been offered a deferred assessment, you will see a deferred assessment indicator on your results. Eg P/M (*/M indicates medical or compassionate grounds).
- Semester 2 2019 exam dates for deferred exams are from 9 December to 14 December.
- Note that the deferred exams timetable can be released up to only 24 hours before the exam commences.
- Monitor your Flinders student email for details of your personalised deferred exam dates, times and seating allocation.