From Monday 25 November 2019 to mid-February 2020 we are relocating some of the Health, Counselling and Disability services to the Union building basement, rooms B10 – B10 D, while the lift in the Student Centre is being replaced. During this time the lift will be unavailable and access to levels 1 and 3 will be via the stairs only. Students will need to visit the temporary reception in the Union building prior to all appointments.
During this time, access to the following services will be in the Union building basement, rooms B10 – B10D (campus map ref. J10):
- Temporary reception area for Health, Counselling and Disability Services
- An emergency treatment room
- A GP and a counsellor for people who aren’t able to use the stairs in the Student Centre
- All Disability Services (This service will remain permanently in this location)
Once assessed at the temporary reception in the Union building you’ll either be:
- Treated in one of the temporary consulting rooms in the Union building, or
- Redirected to the Student Centre’s regular consulting rooms on level 3 of the Student Centre (stair access only).
The online appointments booking system will not be available during this time. Please make your appointments by calling 8201 2118 or by visiting the reception desk located in the Union building basement from 8.45am – 5pm, Monday to Friday.
There are no changes to the out of hours crisis support line:
- Call 1300 512 409 or text 0488 884 103, weekdays 5pm – 9am, weekends and public holidays – 24 hours.
There may be some temporary pedestrian diversions while the work occurs – please follow all directional signage in place.
In mid-February 2020, once the lift has been replaced, Health and Counselling services will move back to level 3 of the Student Centre. Disability Services will remain permanently in the Union building basement in rooms B10 – B10D (campus map ref. J10).
Please call 8201 2118 if you have any queries.