Flinders University O’Week is just around the corner! To celebrate, we are giving away six O’Week student packs.
Each day we will post a new chance to enter on @Hey_Flinders Instagram page.
You need to be a Flinders student to participate – if you win, we will ask you to DM us your FAN, to confirm!
Each student pack includes:
- $20 Coles-Myer gift card
- Power bank
- Large pack mi goreng instant noodles
- Box Arnott’s Shapes
- Pack of 2 Cup a Soup
- Pack of 6 Carman’s muesli bars
- Pack of Eclipse mints
- Flinders branded bag
- Keep cup
- 2 x pens
- Post-it notes
Each daily competition will close by 4.30pm the following day.
2021 O’Week hamper competition
- The Flinders University ABN 65 542 596 200 of Sturt Road Bedford Park SA (“the Promoter”) is conducting the Competition.
- Competition entry is free.
- Entry into this Competition is deemed acceptance of these Competition Terms and Conditions.
- Competition entry is only open to persons who meet/satisfy the following entry requirements/conditions (“Entrants”): Flinders University students, who hold a valid Flinders Authentication Name (FAN)
- The Promoter’s employees are not eligible to enter the Competition.
- The winner will receive one of six student packs (contents listed above).
- The above Competition prizes have a total value of up to $300.
- Only one Entry per Entrant is permitted.
- Once an Entry is submitted no changes to or withdrawal of that Entry will be permitted.
- The total Competition period runs from 4.30pm on Monday 15 February 2021 and concludes at 4.30pm on Sunday 21 February 2021. Each daily competition will conclude at 4.30pm the following day.
- Entrants’ names will be collated after the closing date and time for each Competition as set out above.
- The prize-winning entry for the Competition will be drawn at random from the list of Entrants. A winner will be drawn at 4.30pm daily from Tuesday 16 February 2021.
- The winners’ details for the Competition will be displayed prominently on student blog: https://blogs.flinders.edu.au/student-news/
- The selection of the winning entry is final, and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter reserves the right to request the winner to provide identity and/or proof of Entry eligibility/qualification.
- The Promoter will notify the winner via email within 14 days from the date of the draw. The Promoter will provide the winner with particulars of how the prize is to be delivered or collected.
- Entrants are responsible for keeping the Promoter informed of any changes to their contact details during the Competition period and after the draw.
- The winner has until 5pm on Monday 15 March to claim their prize. If a winner does not contact the Promoter (firstname.lastname@example.org) within that time period to redeem or claim their prize or otherwise advises the Promoter that it is unable or unwilling to claim a prize for any reason, then that winner’s prize will be forfeited.
- The Competition prizes are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged or taken for cash.
- Competition prizes must be accepted by winners of those prizes subject to any condition’s restrictions or expiry/validity dates applicable to them. Winners of these prizes are solely responsible for complying with prize conditions and expiry.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not responsible or liable for:
- inaccurate/incorrect transcription of Entry information.
- unauthorised human intervention in any part of the Competition; or
- electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Competition.
- The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify from the Competition any person who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these terms and conditions or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the Competition.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the taking or use of a prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The Promoter makes no warranties or representations about the fitness for purpose or suitability of a prize and will not take responsibility for the quality or fitness for purpose of the prize or the failure of the prize to be of merchantable quality. If liability under terms implied by legislation cannot be excluded the liability of the Promoter is limited to re-supplying the relevant goods or services comprising the prize or paying the cost of replacing them.
- By entering this Competition the Entrant consents to the Promoter collecting using and disclosing all of the information contained in the Entrant’s Entry (personal or otherwise) for the Promoter’s marketing, promotional and/or student services or recruitment purposes in accordance with the relevant collection statement notified to the Entrant at the time of entering the Competition. The Entrant grants a perpetual non-transferable royalty free licence to the Promoter to use publish and communicate any part or all of this information whether in original or modified form for the above purposes.
- By entering this Competition, the Entrant (and their companions, as relevant) consents to the Promoter taking photos, recordings, videos or film of them if they win a prize in the Competition. The Entrant also grants the Promoter the right to use publish or broadcast the Entrant’s name, voice and image/video in any marketing or publicity medium (including, without limitation, the internet) that the University sees fit to publicize the outcome of the Competition.
- All advertisements for the Competition will contain the information prescribed in Regulation 30 of the Lottery and Gaming Regulations 2008.