Do you need help writing an assignment? Keen to improve your grades? Want to chat to someone about the best way to revise for exams? We can help!
Learning Advisors will be at the Student Learning Support Service pop up stand in the Bedford Park Hub (ground floor) on Monday 7 June and Tuesday 15 June from 11am to 2pm alongside the FUSA exam support station. With Semester 1 exams approaching and many major assessment pieces due in coming weeks, now is a great time to reach out for help. So visit the pop up, grab some free snacks and stationery from FUSA, and to chat to a Learning Advisor.
Learning Advisors can help you:
- Learn tried and tested exam revision strategies
- Understand your assignment requirements
- Structure your assignment
- Express your ideas more clearly
- Enhance your academic writing style
- Understand referencing conventions
- Improve your understanding and application of grammar rules
- Improve your self-editing skills
- Update your basic maths skills.
What’s your study personality?
While at the pop up, you can also take our study quiz to uncover your study strengths and your ultimate study personality. Are you an Architect? The Great Debater? A Storyteller, Detective, Visionary or Transformer? Visit us to find out!
Not on campus, or can’t make these times? Learning Advisors are available in the Learning Lounge on campus and online Monday to Friday from 10am to 12pm and 1pm to 3pm. For online and in person location details visit the Learning Lounge webpage.
You can also access Studiosity online 24/7 for academic writing support, draft assignment feedback and to get answers to study related questions.