✔ Do you have an interest in technology?
✔ In the final semester of your degree?
✔ An ANZ Citizen or Permanent Resident?
If you answered ‘yes’ to those questions, you could apply for Accenture Adelaide’s Graduate Roles!
The Accenture team in Adelaide is growing and they need graduates like YOU!
Accenture is seeking applications from all disciplines and backgrounds to join their new Adelaide Hub.
If you are:
- Available to start employment from July 2021,
- In your final semester of your Uni degree or have graduated in the past two years,
- An Australian or New Zealand citizen or an Australian permanent resident,
- A strong collaborator and communicator who can inspire others to engage in new technologies,
- A creative problem solver who can keep up with emerging technologies and seeks to become an expert in your chosen field,
APPLY HERE by 1 June 2021 and take the first step to an exciting and rewarding career!
Want more information before applying?
Hear more about Accenture, the roles and support available through application and assessment from past recordings on CareerHub:
Employer in Residence: Accenture >> RECORDING
In this webinar you will discover:
- Exclusive information about graduate jobs opening in May/June 2021
- Benefits of working in a Global Company based in Adelaide
- Overview of the application process including assessment centres
- One to one support available for graduates with a disability or medical condition
Accenture: Graduate Accessibility Session >> RECORDING
Hear from both Accenture and the University Specialist Employment Partnership (USEP) to discover:
- Accenture’s inclusion policy and support available
- What is classified as a disability/medical condition and how to disclose this
- How to communicate and gain support for your individual needs
- What to expect in the assessment process and possible adjustments
Questions? Contact Careers!
P: 8201 2832