Don’t miss this amazing opportunity to become a New Colombo Plan (NCP) Ambassador.
Alumni Ambassadors are key on-campus representatives for the NCP. In many instances, this role is the first point of contact for students interested in participating in an NCP program.
The NCP Alumni Ambassador position is a key leadership position within the NCP community. Ambassadors will work closely with a range of stakeholders to promote the NCP initiative to current university students, and to also lead alumni engagement activities and events aimed at further strengthening the alumni community.
Alumni Ambassadors will develop strong linkages with Ambassadors from across Australia and collaborate to engage future NCP applicants and grow the NCP alumni community.
Is this for you?
Students who demonstrate capacity for leadership and mentoring roles, who are keen to give back and who have a passion for supporting the next cohort of NCP scholars and mobility participants.
- Have been an NCP scholarship recipient and/or have undertaken a mobility program in the Indo-Pacific region. Currently undertaking an undergraduate degree at an Australian university; or
- Have graduated (since 2018) and have maintained some connection to the University;
- Are currently studying, a recent graduate or are working (provided they are able to make a commitment to the NCP Alumni Ambassador Program).
These coveted roles allow NCP alumni ambassadors to gain valuable work and leadership experience, while deepening their professional and personal connections with both the NCP current students and alumni, along with the broader business community.
2022 NCP Alumni Ambassadors can expect to:
- strengthen their leadership and organisational skills;
- enhance their problem solving capacity;
- improve their networking capabilities, while broadening and deepening your professional connections.
1. Read the Full Position Description (2022 New Colombo Plan Alumni Ambassador Position Description (25 Aug))
2. Complete the survey
Applications will close at 5pm AEST on 24 September 2021.