At Flinders University we understand the importance of having access to information from many sources to support professional activities across research, teaching and administration, and the frustration of encountering paywalls. By signing up for a complimentary subscription to The Advertiser and The Australian, you’ll have digital access wherever you may be, including:
- Unrestricted access to the desktop, online and mobile content of The Australian and The Advertiser websites
- Breaking news updates throughout the day, via email or app notifications
- Expert coverage of local and international events as they unfold
- Daily morning briefing including breaking news, SA news, sport and weather
Terms and conditions:
If a person (User) wishes to utilise one of the subscriptions then they must follow the following process and meet the following requirements:
- The user must be either a current employee, affiliate, title holder or visitor approved under Flinders policy, or current student of Flinders (enrolled or coming within Flinders policy
- The user must have an email address in the form of @flinders.edu.au.
- Users will then need to activate their individual Subscription by becoming a subscriber of News using their Flinders email address.
- Where personal information required by News for a valid Subscription has not been provided by Flinders that information will need to be provided by the individual in order to complete the Subscription process and activate their Subscription.
- Valid from 16 May 2022 to 15 May 2023, regardless of when each person activates their Subscription.
You may experience a slight delay between sign up of your subscription and your account being created.
It could take up to 40minutes for your account to be verified. However, during this time you will be able to access news content on the Advertiser and Australian websites.
Once your account is verified (approx 40mins) you will be able to click on the ‘My Account’ link for all of your account details.