Interested in becoming a GP? Don’t miss out on the final places available for the Australian General Practice Training (AGPT) Program commencing in 2023.
Applications for the AGPT 2023 final intake are open for:
- ACRRM on 1 August until 29 August 2022 and
- RACGP on 8 August until 30 August 2022.
If you have your sights set on a medical career that is varied, interesting and rewarding, training as a GP in the NT will give you all those things and more. Plus, you’ll get to live in a relaxed, tropical paradise!
RACGP and ACRRM have GP training programs in the NT geared towards producing exceptional doctors through hands-on experience in rural and remote medicine, as well as in mainstream, urban healthcare settings.
Applicants can find out more information here:
- Hear from current NT-based registrars
- Find out from NTGPE on how to apply to train as a GP in the NT
- Book in for a one-on-one meeting with an NTGPE program manager
- Email email@example.com or phone (08) 8946 7079.
Your new career as a GP could start as early as next year!