- Canvas has 24/7 contextual support with email, telephone, and chat-bot options available to help answer your questions.
- There’s also a ‘Canvas Community’ you can ask questions of. You can search guides, or ask, answer, and browse questions. As you type a question, the Community automatically searches for similar questions.
- For other eLearning queries, you can contact your College eLearning team.
- Phone: 15000 (or external: 8201 5000) – please listen to the prompts for your college.
- Please visit https://canvas.flinders.edu.au/courses/185/pages/college-elearning-support-teams for more detail.
- Request to join the Canvas Community of Practice You can self-enrol using this link. This is a space for you to connect with other staff across the university to collectively understand how Canvas works and problem solve issues along the way. It’s facilitated by one of our Learning Designers and many members are staff with previous experience using Canvas.