The DRS team recently spent a day examining how we can use Design Thinking in our projects better; and thank you very much to Jason Cotton of Nucleus for the fantastic day.
So what exactly is Design Thinking? Well, it is a human-centred approach to thinking about problems, using techniques such as brainstorming, rapid prototyping – and empathy.
Yes, empathy. Understanding your customers’ needs is critical to be able to deliver the value added service that sets you apart.
We can only encourage you to look at Design Thinking and what it can do for you!
So here are some links that can help you get started on your journey:
- What is Design Thinking?
- Another link of the same title
- And yet ANOTHER of that same title – it is popular!
- What is Design Thinking and Why Is It So Popular?
- Understanding Lean, Agile and Design Thinking
- Understanding how Design Thinking, Lean and Agile Work Together
- Difference between Design Thinking and Agile
- Design Thinking vs. Agile: Combine Problem Finding and Problem Solving for Better Outcomes