Flinders University Optometry Masters students will shortly begin their annual full patient exams – and they need your help.
Staff and students, along with their family and friends, are invited to attend Flinders Health2GO for a free eye examination, conducted by a student for their assessment.
All costs, including any associated scans or imaging that are performed to assess the health of your eyes, will be waived as a thank you gesture for participating in the assessment – a potential saving of $100.
If you’d like to be involved, please see the available times below. Each assessment will take about 60 to 90 minutes.
- Monday, 1 November at 9am, 11am, 1pm and 3pm
- Tuesday, 2 November at 9am, 11am, 1pm and 3pm
- Wednesday, 3 November at 9am, 11am, 1pm and 3pm
- Thursday, 4 November at 9am, 11am, 1pm and 3pm
- Friday, 5 November at 9am and 1pm
For more information or to book a time, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, preferred time, date of birth and mobile phone number, and someone will be in contact with you to confirm an appointment.