FlinSafe is the Work Health and Safety reporting and data management system used by Flinders University.
Non-staff including academic status holders, contractors or others can access the FlinSafe Public portal to report accident / incidents or near miss.
FlinSafe is used to report accident/ incidents for Flinders University activities or sites only.
Some examples include:
- Accident / Incident on a Flinders University campus, including teaching facilities located on non-Flinders University premises for example Flinders Medical Centre (FMC).
- Flinders Student injured on work placements.
- Accident / incidents that Involves Flinders Staff and / or students.
*** Please add the injured person as the first person to the incident when reporting. ***
Persons employed by other organisations should also report incident/ accident to their employer (dual-reporting).
Reports not for FlinSafe include:
- Non-Flinders University location (and does not involve any Flinders staff and/ or students). Once reported, accident/ incidents will processed and may require further investigation.
- If you are unsure whether accident/ incident should be reported in FlinSafe, and for further information and support about FlinSafe and reporting Flinders University accidents/ incidents, please contact email@example.com or call 0882013024.
- Web: https://staff.flinders.edu.au/workplace-support/whs
- Printable information: FlinSafe Overview – Academic Status Holders
- Refer also – Security on Campus