Did you know that Google has a database which searches for scholarly and academic literature?
Even better, if you go to Google Scholar via the Library’s databases page, your search results will indicate which articles can be sourced through the electronic journals paid for by the Library. This will save some frustration of getting asked to pay for an article.
- Click on the G in the A-Z listing on the Library Databases page
- Scroll down the alphabetic list to Google Scholar
- Click on Google Scholar and do your search as you would in Google
- If there is a Linkit@Flinders option next to an article in the search results, this should link to the article without requiring you to pay.
- Click on the red go button within the Linkit@Flinders window to open the article.