The Library Learning and Teaching Services provide expertise to Academic staff to help create better online learning experiences for our students.
In response to the transition to a completely online environment, the Library has been busy working with publishers and Academic staff to make sure that essential readings and textbooks are available online. We also understand the challenge of finding student-friendly resources for topics and have developed a new consultation service which will make this process easier.
We continue to partner with Academic staff on embedding information literacy into topics and have adapted our services to align with the move to a fully online teaching environment. This includes:
- Embedding Information literacy information into your FLO page
- Interactive learning activities
- Pre-recorded sessions
- Monitoring of discussion boards
- Lecture recordings from previous years
- Standalone self-paced FLO topics available to all students – developing basic and intermediate information literacy skills
Note: Sessions in classes/lectures using collaborate are no longer offered as a core service, if there are specific requirements where students may benefit from having a Librarian attend a class, please contact us.
Submit an inquiry via ServiceOne
Full list of services and Library updates: https://staff.flinders.edu.au/coronavirus-information/library-updates