Need current or historical mathematical sciences research or statistics?
MATHSCINET Mathematical Reviews is a comprehensive database with over 3.6 million items including reviews, abstracts and bibliographic information for much of the mathematical sciences literature.
Key features and benefits
- Easy to search and includes ‘search by DOI’
- Holds most of the historical and current mathematical sciences literature with over 125,000 items added each year
- Find historical bbibliographic data easily with retrodigitised articles dating back the early 1800s
- Reference lists are collected and matched internally from approximately 650 journals
- Citation data can be used to track the history and influence of research publications
- Link available to the Current Index to Statistics database which contains a bibliographic index of publications in statistics, probability, and related fields. Developed by the Institute of Mathematical Statistics and the American Statistical Information
Link to MATHSCINET
How do MATHSCINET decide what to add to their database?
Take a look behind the scenes and watch this short video (2 min 52 seconds) MathSciNet via EBSCOhost and EBSCO Discovery Service