Fruitful exchange life in Flinders!

The semester is going to end soon. Time flies. I am sure that this semester will be one of my unforgettable times in my life. Throughout the semester, I achieved some goals I set before I came to Flinders. One of them is to try doing new sports. I achieve this goal by playing quidditch (the Harry Potter’s ball game!) and doing cross fit in Flinders! They now become one of my favorite sports! Hope that I can still play qudditch and do cross fit when I [go] back to Hong Kong. I also achieved other goals like being more self-dependent. It is a fruitful semester.

Flinders University is really a good destination for everyone looking for an exciting exchange life. Not only the uni is nice, the city, Adelaide is also wonderful as well. Tips for students thinking about coming here — enjoy the markets and festivals! There are lots of festivals and markets waiting for you to explore. Markets are held everywhere and I have visited three markets this month! There are lots of stuff to see in Adelaide. One of the must-go is Bowerbird Market. Apart from handcrafts market, Adelaide also has food festivals and different exhibitions. For me, I went to the fitness expo last week! There must be something that suits you!

Ho Ching Leung is on a semester exchange at Flinders University from Hong Kong Institute of Education, Hong Kong, Semester 1, 2016

Adelaide Central Market
Adelaide Central Market
Adelaide Fitness Expo
Adelaide Fitness Expo
Festivals & Events in Adelaide
Festivals & Events in Adelaide
Festivals and Events in Adelaide
Festivals & Events in Adelaide
Inbound Student Blogs Student Exchange 101