Adelaide and New Zealand have been so good to me!

“Time really flies when you are enjoying yourself” and this idiom is literally applicable to my first two months in my exchange life.

March has been a month for school and assignments. The simple lifestyle has long been one of the best things in Adelaide. My normal school day will be like going to school, doing grocery, cooking and gathering with friends. Adelaide has taught me that life can be as simple as that, same as happiness.

April has been a wonderful month for me. During the 2-weeks Easter break, I spent my time travelling to the nearby country, and that is New Zealand! Despite situating geographically close to each other, Australia and New Zealand have share so much similarity and difference.

During 19 days in New Zealand, we strolled through podunks and metropolis. If you ask me to name a not-to-be-missed place, I cannot even have a concrete answer. But what you must do is not grabbing your phone or camera but to enjoy the scenery with the your best camera, eyes. No matter how tired are you from travelling on the road-trips, the Lake Wanaka, the Milky Way at Lake Tekapo and the famous Milford Sound will always cheer you up effortlessly.

Wing Yee Yip is on a semester exchange at Flinders University from the University of Hong Kong: Semester 1 2017

Inbound Student Blogs Student Exchange 101