After a successful pilot phase last year, the Library has rolled out the new online readings list to students across all colleges. The readings link is available on your FLO topic page. Just look for the new icon and click through to view your eReadings, textbook information and to manage your collections.
Through the readings list you can:
- access recommended and required eResources all in one place
- view textbook information and click through to request the book from the library
- cite and save external articles and websites
- search the Library
- mark items as READ to stay on track
- tag the resource with a LIKE to remember which articles were useful
- create a reference list
- view your readings list on any mobile device or PC.