On 16 December FLO will be getting a facelift, as part of the regular FLO upgrade cycle. Whilst the software underpinning FLO will remain the same, the interface will be refreshed.
The following video provides an overview of the navigation, look and feel changes.
This will bring about some significant benefits, including:
• A more contemporary look and feel
• Better ability to control the way topics are viewed on your dashboard
• Improved navigation
• More mobile friendly
• A timeline feed showing upcoming due dates
• Easier access to recently visited topics and items
What does this mean for you
- You will still be able to perform all the same functions you can now (plus some new ones – particularly improvements to forums)
- After the change some functions may be found in a slightly different location, or may be performed in a slightly different (more intuitive) way
- There are many key elements that will remain the same (eg. menus, icons) providing a level of familiarity
- At first glance your topic will appear different, but rest assured this is only the aesthetics. The content and layout of your topic modules will remain unchanged.
More information about the interface and other changes is available on the FLO website.
If you have any questions, please contact the FLO Student Helpdesk.