To succeed in any field, you need passion, skills and experience. You also need the right tools for the job. Introducing the JobAccess Employer Toolkit, a new online resource for disability employment.
The toolkit contains expert information, resources and real-life case studies on a wide range of topics:
- developing inclusive policies and procedures.
- accessible recruitment.
- managing workplace modifications.
You are invited to a webinar to find out more.
The webinar will include:
• Accessible employment in Australia.
• JobAccess Employer Toolkit: it’s resources, and how they can be used to foster an inclusive and accessible workplace.
• Putting it into practice: working with JobAccess for employment success.
The webinar is on Thursday May 16th 11:30am (Adelaide time).
Hosted by JobAccess General Manager Daniel Valiente-Riedl.
• Auslan interpreted and live captioned