The Australian Bureau of Statistics graduate recruitment rounds are now open (closing 2nd June).
The ABS graduate program is a 9 month program that provides practical on-the-job training through team based work or projects. The program involves:
- transition yourself into the ABS and the Australian Public Service.
- tailored training and development opportunities.
- experience with the core business of the ABS.
- project management experience.
- developing your skills to effectively contribute to the strategic direction of the ABS.
Further information on the Graduate Development Program can be found on the Graduate Recruitment website.
For students who have a disability or medical condition, apply through the new GradAccess application.
GradAccess is a centralised recruitment stream for people with disability into Australian Public Service graduate programs. GradAccess gives you the opportunity to gain a graduate role in a number of Australian Government agencies through a single centralised recruitment process.