Blog posts

Arts in action!

I recently had the pleasure of seeing some of our visual effects and entertainment design facilities in action. This is a growing area of interest for […]

My thanks to our generous donors

It was with great pleasure that I hosted an afternoon tea to thank those members of our community who donated to Flinders University this past year, […]

Archaeology supported by cutting-edge tech

I recently had the pleasure of visiting the world-renowned archaeology group here at Flinders University. Their teaching program specialises in the archaeology of Indigenous peoples, maritime […]

Driving sustainability on campus

Our commitment towards a sustainable future continues here at Flinders University, with the installation of 13 new electric vehicle charging stations on the main campus as […]

From the Vice-Chancellor: Visit to BGL Trading Room

Recently I was able to visit the new Trading Room in the College of Business, Government and Law being used by some of our finance students. […]

From the Vice-Chancellor: Lounge upgrade, Elders on Campus progress our journey

On the first of this month I had the great pleasure of participating in the unveiling of a new mural in the Tjilbruke Student Lounge in […]

From the Vice-Chancellor: New railway station takes shape

Recently I visited the new Flinders Railway Station, as part of the Government’s $141 million Flinders Link Project, to see the newly installed station canopy with […]

From the Vice-Chancellor: Market garden has many benefits

Inspired by the food is free movement, a group of Flinders University staff and students has set-out to create a series of self-sustaining biodynamic gardens to […]

From the Vice-Chancellor: New motion capture studio SA’s largest

Last week I visited an exciting new facility on campus, The Void. This industry-standard motion capture studio is the largest of its kind in South Australia […]